For an overview of Cli-CE please visit Cli-CE Project
You can find all the background and context as well as participate in this project by going to Cli-CE project thread in Sourceforge.
Setup Of CLI-CE
Below is based on a complete tutorial written by Wadie, of Leapfrog Technologies Sdn Bhd, Malaysia. Edited by Red1 07:08, 8 October 2006 (BST)
ADempiere Setup In Windows
You have to setup the following.
- Setup Compiere with its Database running
- Setup Tomcat5
Place Cli-CE.war from project into the WebApps folder of Tomcat
- Edit the CIP index1.php at /var/www/html/cip in the IP-PBX box. index1.php is the file that will redirect the page to the CLI-CE dashboard.
content="1;URL=http://192.168.0.234:86/ntsb/x/org.ntsb.client.Clid?clid=<? echo $callerid2;?>&srvip=<? echo $srvip; ?>&ext=<? echo $ext1; ?> "> Change the IP (18.104.22.168) to the helpdesk server IP.
- Copy over dialer.php and flashpopup.swf into /var/www/html. This is the Asterisk Manager content in dialer.php
$strHost = "127.0.0.1"; $strExten = $_GET['txtphonenumber']; $myChannel = explode("?",$_GET['ext']); $oSocket = fsockopen($strHost, 5038, $errnum, $errdesc) or die("Connection to host failed"); fputs($oSocket, "Action: login\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Events: off\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Username: admin\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Secret: amp111\r\n\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Action: originate\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Channel: SIP/$myChannel\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "WaitTime: 30\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "CallerId: NTSB Cyberjaya\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Exten: $strExten\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Context: from-local\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Priority: 1\r\n\r\n"); fputs($oSocket, "Action: Logoff\r\n\r\n"); fclose($oSocket);
- User can login to CIP and try to make a call to his/her extension number. If helpdesk page pops up when user receives the call, this means that system has been successfully installed.
More info on the phps later.
Setup of SMS Feature
- Here we discuss the setup of the SMS Device and its implementation with ADempiere.
- SMS feature is for a mobile phone to communicate with the CRM feature. This project is ongoing and due to be completed and documented here.