Sponsored Development: Cash Payments
From ADempiere ERP WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Workaround
- 2 Project Team
- 3 Requirements
- 4 Screen shots
- 5 Optional tasks
- 6 Contribution Requests
- 7 Notes
- 8 Accounting Consequences
- 9 Deprecations?
- 10 Vote for inclusion into trunk
- 11 Commits
- Peter Bonev - 450 EURO
Finish off the Cash Payments functionality. Described here
Payment window - Status line
Cash Journal window
- Initial repository for modified files: http://adempiere.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/adempiere/contributions/253b/comxe/_Project-ID-CashPayment/
- Michael Judd: We made a similar modification for cash and have been using it with our customers for around 12-14 months now and it greatly simplifies payment reporting.
- Armen Rizal proposed to complete the cash payment by correcting the accounting consequences.
1. AP Payment to charge: Charge DR Cash-In-Transit CR In Cash Journal: Cash-In-Transit DR Cash Asset CR
2. AP Payment to invoice: No Post In Payment Allocation: Account Payable DR Cash-In-Transit CR In Cash Journal: Cash-In-Transit DR Cash Asset CR or better (if community think so) ... In AP Payment to invoice: Cash Payment Selection DR Cash-In-Transit CR In Payment Allocation: Account Payable DR Cash Payment Selection CR In Cash Journal: Cash-In-Transit DR Cash Asset CR Note: Better proposal is to add two new default account Cash Payment Selection and Unallocated Cash Receipt which are similar to Payment Selection and Unallocated Receipt of Bank Account.
- Are there any other impact? For one, i suspect there is related Rev 6743  by Trifon deprecates the POS Sales from directly creating a Cash Journal entry. If it is so deprecated, shouldn't the POS Sales create a Payment with Cash rule now? If so, where is this done?
- The idea now is to revert Rev 6743 allowing back a Cash Journal to be created via a POS Sales or Cash Invoice. This would mean the Cash Payment is redundant in these cases.