in production use
This functionality allows an estimate of future sales of physical units and / or monetary of the products or services over a period of time, using quantitative and statistical methods based on historical data and market statistics.
The projected quantities and sales amounts are used for decision making, pricing, cash flow, estimated future demand, calculating master production schedule, supply plan and future capacity requirements.
- The supported methods for calculating the forecast is based on the library open forecast
- Is requires having a historic sales by product at least a year to be imported.
User roles & profiles
Business process definition
Functional requirements based on business processes
User Interface Mockups
QA and test cases
- The feature has been integrated into Adempiere Repository
- branch: feature/ADEMPIERE-98-Forecast-Management
- JIRA-URL: https://adempiere.atlassian.net/browse/ADEMPIERE-98